Join Me for an Exclusive Look Inside the Kato Group!



There are many great Long Beach area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (562) 513-7845 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Join Me for an Exclusive Look Inside the Kato Group!

Today I wanted to provide you with a glimpse inside of the Kato Group’s operation – you will see where we started and how we grew into the company we are today!

After reading the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki in 2002, I was inspired to begin my career in real estate. However before this, I managed a call center in Tampa, Florida for a few years that dealt with fulfilling musical instrument orders and the distribution of catalogs. From there, my wife and I relocated to New York after she obtained a job in Rockefeller Center. I was able to transfer my position to Sam Ash Music’s corporate headquarters in Long Island and run operations for the Tri-State area.

In 2013, we had the privilege to buy and sell 100 properties. With the help of my partner, Neil Thompson, we were able to buy and flip 120 investment properties. Towards the end of 2013, we actually had to have agents from an investment firm represent us to avoid dipping into the commission. Representing ourselves became too difficult – we were forced to work through the listing agents to acquire assets and use them on the exit as well.

As for 2014, we are on track to sell 130 homes. Our goal is much higher, but we are satisfied with the pace we are keeping. Our first quarter was a bit slow, but that appears to be the consensus with all realtors. However we are screaming through the second quarter!

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email or give me a phone call. Thanks and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment