Kato Group Reviews - They speak in easy terms to understand and are very straightforward



(We’ve known about the Kato Group for a long time. Scott Kato was actually someone I grew up with and my husband knew Jessica from growing up as well, so they’ve been family friends for quite some time. We’ve used the Kato Group for our past 3 houses. We bought our first house with them, sold that house and bought another with them, and now this is the third house. We had found a house that we liked and they told us if we were serious about this house, then we needed to put our house on the market. I was a little nervous about it because I didn’t want to put my house on the market without knowing if I was going to get that house or not. The Kato Group told us if we wanted to play the game, we had to be ready too so we put it up. Our house was on the market for 9 days and we had multiple offers. The first offer we got was very low and it was a little disappointing so we started second guessing ourselves but I completely trusted Scott and Jessica so we kept it on the market. I just let them lead the way and it worked out perfectly! The first offer actually turned around and come up on their offer so we were pretty happy about that. We knew that there were multiple offers on the house we wanted to buy so we did what Scott and Jessica recommended and it worked out, we were so ecstatic! They did a great job on everything! They were very timely and communicated with us throughout the entire process. They speak in easy terms to understand and are very straightforward. We haven’t had a lot of experience with other Realtors except for those we’re buying from. Some of those Realtors were not nice at all and they were very sneaky. That’s why I’m so glad I can trust the Kato Group! They are so easy going and professional! They never hide anything from us and we feel very confident in their business. Scott really invests his time in the business and he really knows what he’s doing. The Kato Group is so responsive and that’s huge because you always want to know what is going on. They’re very approachable and I felt like I could contact them at any time. I’d highly recommended the Kato Group!)

No comments :

Post a Comment